Sunday, March 23, 2014

Fun Weekend

Hannah G. came to spend the night with Trinity on Friday and I took the kids to see Divergent.  Leah met the girls there and they all sat by themselves while LJ and I sat elsewhere.  The movie was great and it was fun to hear all the excitement and laughter from the girls after the movie. 

On Saturday we just hung around the house for most of the day.  I went and picked Alyssa and Alexis up and then took all 4 girls to a classmate's bonfire birthday party.  Those crazy girls got in the pool.  It was cold last night!  Had to pick them up at 10:00---past my bedtime.  But more giggles and excitement on the way home.  I let Hannah stay another night.

I love to see my kids excited and not so gloomy and bored.  But everyone has to leave before lunch today.  I have to clean the house up and paint the kids' bathroom. I'm itching to see it finished so I can decide what to do about decorating it.  If there's enough paint left over, I think I'll use it in the laundry room as well.  Or I have another gallon of a similar color that I may use.  I'd love a pop of color in that awful room.  :) 

I only work 2 days next week so I'll have plenty of time for Home Improvementing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment